Find out what to see and do and where to stay and eat, from this brand new guide to Tokyo. With up-to-date information about sights, accommodation, travel options and fun things to do, this book will help you plan and enjoy your trip on any budget. Find unique experiences like taking part in a tea ceremony at a Japanese garden, sleeping on a futon mattress on the tatami floor of a traditional ryokan, feasting on sumptuous tiny cakes and treats served at a conveyor belt café or drinking coffee brewed by a robot barista in Shibuya.
- This guidebook will tell you how to:
- choose accommodation for your budget
- book and use discount travel passes
- connect to free wifi
- order the local specialities
- enjoy a Japanese hot spring bath
- visit local festivals and events
- experience Tokyo events and sights for free
10% of all profits from the sale of this book are donated to Tokyo-based charity Little Ones working to alleviate child poverty by supporting single parents.